RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SOCCER CLUB:
1. Host club will invoice Oklahoma Soccer Association within 60 days of completion of the tournament or forfeit field cost reimbursement.
2. Allow only OSA signage at the site of the Tournaments. State and National sponsor signage will have exclusive rights. Any Club sponsors will need to be approved by the Tournament Director prior to the tournament in writing.
3. Allow only OSA apparel to be sold at the site unless approved by OSA, if applicable.
4. Provide a covered area for the referees with two six-foot tables and ten to twelve chairs. If a tent is rented, OSA will cover the cost if approved prior to the tournament. A separate covered area will be provided for team check in and for the tournament officials with three six-foot tables and ten to twelve chairs. OSA will pay for tables and chairs when approved prior to the tournament. Two tents are needed.
5. Provide parking free of charge.
6. Provide current and updated field maps of the club complex.
7. Put up nets and corner flags on all fields used, mark all fields used before each day’s game, and check to insure all goals are properly anchored.
8. Provide sufficient volunteers to act as field marshals (one for every four fields used) and assist in team check-in on Friday night (six to eight people). Field marshals are required at all time slots. If time slots are not covered prior to start of match, OSA must be notified so coverage can be provided.
9. Provide labor for concessions with hosting club to receive all benefits of concessions sales.
10. Provide adequate restroom facilities. If not enough facilities on site, an additional six portables will be furnished at OSA's expense.
11. Host club will post information on their web page with a link to OSA’s registration.
12. Obtain prior approval for any reimbursable fees from OSA Tournament Director. A list of these charges will be given to the Tournament Director prior to the tournament for approval.
13. Provide an area for posting of scores.
14. Provide an area for trophy presentations on finals weekend.
15. It is understood that Host takes full responsibility for all above-mentioned arrangements.